Celebrate with “Indigivibes-Music is the Medicine”
The show, featuring an amazing array of Indigenous artist’s music, airs every Wednesday from 7 to 8 PM on CountyFM, The Voice of the County.
A massive thank you to Kimberlee Maracle, who originated & hosted the show during Indigenous History Month over the last month. Without her, this incredible show would not be what it is today. Thank you Kimberlee!
- 36th Annual Tyendinaga Traditional Pow Wow: Tsitewatsiro:ten (Rekindling our Fire) on Aug. 12 – 13 2023 https://www.facebook.com/groups/211095399017328/
- Gord Downie & Chanie Wenjack Fund site includes materials that could help build cultural understanding and create a path toward reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous peoples. www.downiewenjack.ca
- Government of Canada Resources including learning resources, useful images, videos, and more. https://www.rcaanc-cirnac.gc.ca/eng/1466616436543/1534874922512
- National Indigenous History Month 2023 … by the numbers – detailed current stats https://www.statcan.gc.ca/en/dai/smr08/2023/smr08_273
- 30 Must read books for National Indigenous History Month by CBC https://www.cbc.ca/books/books-to-read-national-indigenous-history-month-michelle-good-1.6860760