The 2022 Annual General Meeting of 99.3 County FM (Prince Edward County Radio Corporation) will be held on Wednesday, Jan 12th, 7 – 8:30 PM for the following purposes:
- To confirm and ratify notice of the 2022 Annual General Meeting of the membership of the Corporation.
- To receive the Financial Statement and Annual Report of the Corporation for the period ending August 31, 2021 (see link to Financial Statements below).
- To elect Directors of the Corporation.
- To appoint the public accountant of the Corporation for the ensuing year.
- To transact such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting.
Anyone who is a member in good standing at the time of the meeting can attend the meeting with full voting rights.
Memberships can be purchased or renewed now at the studios at 38 Cold Storage Rd during business hours or online at www.993countyfm.ca.
Members in good standing who are unable to attend can appoint another member as their proxy by printing and filling out a Proxy Form (see link to Proxy Form below). The form is also available by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (613) 476-2229. Proxy forms must be received by 99.3 County FM by Tuesday January 11th 5pm. A member can only hold one proxy from another member.
If you are unable to use a computer, please call the station at 613 476-2229 before Tuesday January 10th at 5:00 p.m. and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Please note, members in good standing will receive email instructions at least one week prior to the meeting with how to log into the AGM. If you have not received instructions by January 6th please email or phone the radio station at (613) 476-2229 during regular office hours.
Please contact us if you have any questions in connection with the AGM.
Craig Mills, General Manager
99.3 County FM, 2 – 38 Cold Storage Road
Picton, Ontario, K0K 2T0
Phone: (613) 476-2229
Link to 2021 AGM Minutes
Click here for the 2021 AGM Minutes
Link to Proxy Form
Click here for the Proxy Form
Link to PECRC Financial Statements as at August 31st 2021
Click here for the 2021 Financial Statements