Celebrate Canada Day in the County!
On Friday July 1st, from 12-4 at the Picton Fairgrounds, it’s fun for the whole family!
Choose from all kinds of activities like inflatable amusements, an outside play zone, airbrush tattoos and more!
- Art activities led by The Baxter Arts Centre sponsored by the Bloomfield Hallowell Recreation Committee.
- Live music in the Crystal Palace sponsored by the South Marysburgh Recreation Committee.
- Firefighters Association free BBQ
- Fun and games with the Picton Recreation Committee
- DJ and broadcast with 99.3 County FM in the skatepark
… and more!
- Walk, bike or take the FREE County Transit shuttle from Wellington or Bloomfield.
- Vehicle entry to the Picton Fairgrounds will be through the MacSteven Drive entrance. The Main Street entrance will be closed to vehicles.
Bring a refillable water bottle, dress for the weather and don’t forget your sunscreen! Bring your bikes, scooters and bathing suits to enjoy the skate park and splash pad. Head into town before or after to shop the Picton BIA sidewalk sale, or drop into the Regent Theatre and enjoy free, popular, Canadian films!