Prince Edward County Radio Corporation
99.3 County FM
2016 Annual General Meeting
The 2016 Annual General Meeting of the Prince Edward County Radio Corporation (99.3 County FM) will be held on Wednesday January 27th from 7 to 9 PM at the Ameliasburgh Town Hall at 13 Coleman Street, in Ameliasburgh for the following purposes:
- To confirm and ratify notice of the 2016 Annual General Meeting of the membership of the Corporation.
- To receive the Financial Statement and Annual Report of the Corporation for the period ending August 31, 2015
- To elect Directors of the Corporation.
- To appoint the accountant of the Corporation for the ensuing year.
- To ratify the By-Law (below) previously adopted by the Board.
- To transact such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting.
AMENDMENT TO THE BY-LAWS OF PRINCE EDWARD COUNTY RADIO CORPORATION (the “Corporation”):
The following shall be established under the By-laws of the Corporation as the conditions under which a Director is deemed to have resigned or is asked by the Board to resign:
- Failing to meet Board expectations as outlined by the Board, prior to the Member’s consent to serve as a Director of the Corporation;
- Engaging in behaviour that is disruptive, disrespectful or destructive whether with staff, volunteers, advertisers, members of the public or fellow Board members;
- Failing to declare a conflict of interest with the organization, for example in a contractual or contentious matter including holding any paid role within the organization or profiting from the operations of the Corporation, without the consent of the Board;
- Becoming unable to carry out Board duties for unspecified reasons for greater than six months and upon a written resolution for removal signed by all other members of the Board;
- Becoming subject to automatic disqualification for conviction of an offence relating to financial or fiduciary (trust-related) matters;